Hi all, since I'm heading back to school this weekend, and have a
spare boxen, I was wondering if there was any real interest in a
server dedicated to uncompressed/non - lossy compressed (i.e. good
sounding, not crappy mp3s) sdre music?

If people are still interested, let me know, and I'll scare up a big
cheap hardrive, and register a shorter domain. Of course music is the
most important part, so please contact me if you have bootleg masters,
or 7"s and and are able to digitalize them nicely.

-brian

(g)aim: trommort
jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]