Oddly enough, I just saw a commercial for a movie to play on Bravo called
"Drive, She Said"...and "In Circles" was playing, over which they showed
shots from the movie!  It was extremely weird to hear Sunny Day coming out
of my TV!

It had Moira Kelly but that was the only name I recognized...according to
IMDB, the movie was made in Canada (Figures, as Bravo is a Canadian
channel)..not much else on it.  I thought it was that indie film that
Jeremy and WIll did a while back, but it isn't.  How very odd.

Actually, now that I think about it, it may not have been "In Circles" -
but I can't find my SDRE Diary CD, and my Netscape isnt' working, but it
was the song that had the line "take a breath (in) time" "chance to run
away" (I think - going on memory here)

** "Have no friends not equal to yourself."             **
**      - Confucius, "Analects"                         **