good memory--but slightly inaccurate.  payday is one of my all-time favorite board games [and i just checked the board to verify this]

the sundays on the board are labelled "sweet sunday" but there is also a "deal" card for some real estate.  great game.

actually, i think most band names suck and its up to the band to redeem the name--smashing pumpkins?  american football?  kings of convenience?  the beatles?!  queen?!!  on their own, i don't think much of these names, but in the context of their music, they're great names!

and to maintain the continuity of this list, will the fire theft be touring?  how far along is their recording?  i would love to see jeremy doing a solo tour if the fire theft does not tour.

awaiting the fire theft with open arms!

Daniel V. Afram
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
"I would not exchange the laughter of my heart for the fortunes of the multitudes; nor would I be content with converting my tears, invited by my agonized self, into calm.  It is my fervent hope that my whole life on this earth will ever be tears and laughter."
             -Kahlil Gibran