About Fugazi:
I'd say on the twin guitar tone, yeah, as well as the screamed in unison vox
and emphasis on octaves, strange rhythm patterns, etc. I notice it heaps
more on Diary than on anything else. I also do NOT pick up the same rhythmic
qualities in Sunny Day that I do in Fugazi, but I get a lot of the same
"feel" from Diary as I do from the self-titled EP up through Steady Diet of
Nothing.

About band names:
My current band is called Speed Lab, but I've always thought good names
would be Luau, Psychic Sidekick, Roman, and part of me really wants to start
a band called Foogahzee but I never do. Probably better if I don't.

from.Charlie|[EMAIL PROTECTED]|AIM.gunsvscars|http://speedlab.cjb.net