Hello,
I have been thinking about the sample before "Tearing
in my heart" on the rising tide record. The sample
begins with footsteps or horse trot? and then a female
voice goes"Here's some kids. You wanna hear some kids.
Listen" and then you hear kids voices in what sounds
like an asian language. I am curious as to what
everyone thinks this sample, especialy since this is
the only time SDRE usued a sample. Thanks!

=====
"i fell for the promise of a life with a purpose but i know thats impossible now and
so i drink to stay warm and to kill selected memories, cause i cant think anymore
about that or about her tonight"-bright eyes