sorry I'm typing on a laptop and my thick vingers hit something and  off,
the email,  went.
. It seems almost to simple to be true?
. Looking thru corebootsrc/mainboard I see so many files per mainboard
that I'm (even more) confused There has been a lot of work to produce those
files

.  what I have not found yet is where are the ( ??DT) acpi tables in
seabios? do  i need to extract those en use the cbfstool to put them in the
rom?
. I'm trying to get my machine working with a free open source bios I'm not
looking into bug fixing (yet)

Thanks Rene