OK. So I did put it in place,
and still get this error:
ActivityManager: Process ProcessRecord{dd649ae 3859:my.service.name/1000}
failed to attach
(I found the first error isn't related. It appears in the previous working
logs too).
It appears even when I put the mac_permissions, and in seapp_context file I
write the the domain matches this seifo is system_app.
I didn't find enough information about this error nor about any
mac_permissions file problems.

thanks.