Hi Guys,

As part of the commit
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/system/sepolicy/+/21f77f630b656b9acc034a04e5bf2303118937b0
I see that we have added the neverallow rule only for some media domains and
not all.

Mediaserver and mediadrmserver doesnot have this neverallow. Is it these
domains are accessing the network?? (Don't see any rule for udp/tcp socket
permissions)

Also are there any security implications due to which we have added these
neverallow??

Please help as we are trying to understand the security risk due to which the
neverallow is added.
Also if these domains need to access the network through udp or tcp , is there
a way through which it can be done?

Thanks.

contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by