The goal of the mediaserver split is to place media processing code into
restrictive sandboxes with limited responsibilities and thus limited
permissions. Example: Audioserver is only responsible for controlling audio
hardware and processing audio content. Cameraserver does the same for
camera hardware/content. Etc.

Media processing code is inherently risky and thus should have limited
permissions and be isolated from the rest of the system and network.
Lengthier explanation here:
https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2016/05/hardening-media-stack.html

Neverallow rules are intended to enforce that, and prevent weakening of the
security properties of the system.

Many Apps and processes receive audio content over the network and use the
audioserver sandbox to safely prepare and play it using audioserver's API.
Please do the same.