Hi Han,

if I understand your question correctly, you can solve your problem by
using the "user_neverallows" plugin of our SELint tool [0].

Specifically you should write your neverallow rules in the
plugins/config/user_neverallows.py file, and then run the tool:

$ selint -c your-config.py -w user_neverallows

You can follow the installation and configuration instructions in our
GitHub repo [0].

Regards,

Filippo

[0] https://github.com/seandroid-analytics/selint