On Fri, May 19, 2017 at 6:09 AM, Stephen Smalley <s...@tycho.nsa.gov> wrote:
> On Fri, 2017-05-19 at 16:52 +0900, HAN wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> I'm doing a SEAndroid in my company and have one question.
>> Our developers add SEAndroid policies for their own function oftenly.
>>
>> However, they don't know whether the policies are violated neverallow
>> or not.
>> Since our environment is slows to build kernel, I  want to suggest a
>> check their policies before pushing to our repository.
>>
>> So I want to apply a system which verifies entered policies and
>> return the neverallow checking result.
>>
>> Is there any tool for this?
>>
>> I've checked a "sepolicy-analyze" tool, but looks like it checks a
>> sepolicy binary
>> for checking neverallow, not raw allow rules.
>>

>> Any response will be greatly appreciated and hope you have a great
>> day.
>
> Sorry, I don't follow.  All they have to do is test building the
> policy; any neverallow failures will be caught at build time.
>
> mmm -B system/sepolicy

The only problem with Stephen's approach is it won't build
dependencies, so depending on how you have it set up, mmma
might work better.

mmma -B system/sepolicy

You could automate your CI system to do this for patches that
affect the SEAndroid configuration. You want to ensure
that chnages to seapp_contexts and file_contexts are run,
as checkfc and check_seapp have been instrumented to
check certain things.