Title: searchDomino.com - Today's News: Headlines and advice for Domino/Notes professionals
A newsletter published by TechTarget
 October 23, 2003 >> Receive this e-mail as text   >> About this e-mail
ISSUE SPONSORED BY:
>>  The SearchDomino.com Product and Vendor Guide: Visit today.
 Today's Highlights

>>  SEARCHDOMINO.COM LEARNING GUIDE:  Domino and WebSphere integration
>>  FEATURED TOPIC:  Top 10 developer tips for September
>>  NEWS:  iSeries pros continue to make salary gains
>>  THE MISSING LINK:  Techies ready for 'Queer Eye' transformation
 News and Top Stories

SEARCHDOMINO.COM LEARNING GUIDE
Domino and WebSphere integration  (SearchDomino.com)
Some Domino fans say WebSphere is being pushed on them. Others say WebSphere is a good opportunity to learn new skills. Almost everyone says WebSphere is the future of Domino. Get a crash course in how the two technologies can work together with this Domino and WebSphere Learning Guide.
More on this topic:
Have comments on this Learning Guide? Let us know.
SPONSORED BY: The SearchDomino.com Product and Vendor Guide

The Buyers Guide is one of the most comprehensive directories of vendor and product information on the Web. It covers a wide range of areas for your research needs, including application dev, e-commerce solutions, security and more. Simply search by topic, company name or keyword, and you'll have access to complete vendor and product information without having to comb through multiple sites.

Visit today.
FEATURED TOPIC
Top 10 developer tips for September (SearchDomino.com)
Two weeks ago, we brought you the Top 10 admin tips for September. This week we deliver the top developer tips. See what your peers are learning!

See more Featured Topics.

NEWS
iSeries pros continue to make salary gains (Search400.com)
The salary outlook for iSeries pros is looking up, according to a new report. The gains aren't huge, but it's an indication that things may be about to turn around.

DAILY HEADLINES
All headlines, including those below, are available from our news page.

  > Startup offers new way to manage, protect public PCs
  > IBM adds another piece to its Symphony
 VIEW ALL NEWS AND TOP STORIES

 Announcements & Links

OCTOBER TIPS CONTEST
Make it up as you go along
It's your lucky day (or month)! The member who submits the best tip in October will win a $75 Amazon.com gift certificate and order a prize. Have you been eyeing a Domino book? Need a techie gadget? Wouldn't mind getting a game or movie? Need a gift for someone? Amazon's has all the stuff you want, so submit your tip today for your chance to win.

SEARCHDOMINO.COM ACHIEVER AWARDS
Your chance to brag
Have you bent Lotus Notes or Domino to do something truly original to design, build or manage Domino? If so, we are looking for you. We have kicked off the 2003 SearchDomino.com Achiever Awards, and nominating yourself or an innovative team is as easy as clicking on the link below. Nominations will be accepted only until Nov. 14, so tell us about your project today!
>>  Click here for more details and to submit your nomination.

THE MISSING LINK
Techies ready for 'Queer Eye' transformation

Call it "Queer Eye for the Geeky Guy." In a recent survey of IT execs, more than half admitted they'd love to look FABULOUS!

FREE EMAIL SERVICES!
Enter your e-mail and start receiving SearchDomino.com Developer Tips.
E-mail

Not a member? We'll activate your membership with your subscription.

  Contact Us

SITE EDITOR
Joyce Chutchian
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your comments, opinions, best practices and ideas.

NEWS EDITOR
Jon Panker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send in your news, product announcements and poll ideas.

ASSISTANT SITE EDITOR
Dana McCurley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Send your white papers, best Web links, Ask the Experts questions and tips. (Please submit your ATE questions and tips via SearchDomino.com.)

DIRECTOR OF SITE SALES
Gabrielle DeRussy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sponsor this or any other TechTarget newsletter.

A B O U T   T H I S   N E W S L E T T E R
This newsletter is published by TechTarget, the most targeted IT media.
Copyright 2003 TechTarget. All rights reserved.
To unsubscribe from "Today's News":
OR
  -  Go to unsubscribe and enter your e-mail address to cancel your subscription

Please note, unsubscribe requests may take up to 24 hours to process; you may receive additional mailings during that time. A confirmation e-mail will be sent when your request has been successfully processed.