Dear SearchDomino.com member,

Once again, the Domino community will gather in Orlando to see what's
new and what's next for Notes, Domino, and Workplace.  Even if you
can't make it out to Lotusphere 2005, the SearchDomino.com editorial
staff will be there in order to provide you with all the information
you need!
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,37015,00.htm?track=NL-200&ad=502631

Throughout the week we will continually update this page to tell you
about the activities at the conference.  Right now you can read about
all the topics leading up to the event which will be covered at
Lotusphere.

Access articles today on:

* How Lotusphere 2005 seeks to balance presents and futures
* The battle between Microsoft and IBM
* ISVs pledge support for IBM Workplace
* Early reviews of ND7 beta
* And much more

Check out our exclusive Lotusphere 2005 page and make sure to visit
us throughout the week to make sure you don't miss a thing!
http://searchDomino.com/r/0,,37015,00.htm?track=NL-200&ad=502631

This e-newsletter is published by SearchDomino.com, a targeted Web
site from TechTarget, the most targeted IT media and events company.
TechTarget offers magazines, Web sites, e-newsletters, Webcasts and
conferences for enterprise IT professionals.
Copyright 2005 TechTarget. All rights reserved.