June 25, 2001

Dear Member,

Here are this week's highlights of upcoming news and events:

* Featured Topic - Solaris 8
* Discussion Highlight - Solaris 8 Implementation
* Solaris Developer Connection Program
* Book of the Week - Solaris 8
* Submit A Tip - Win A Great Prize!
* Job of the Week
* Featured Site - SearchEBusiness.com

FEATURED TOPIC - SOLARIS 8
Each week we will choose a new topic and gather the latest news,
links, tips, advice, and other technical resources to help you stay
on top. This week we are highlighting Solaris 8

The searchSolaris featured topic for the week of June 25 is Solaris
8. Assistant Editor Mark Brunelli will take a look at the newest
update to Solaris 8, and will also provide links to dozens of
Solaris related resources. Those resources will include links to
software downloads, reviews and news stories about the operating
system, and pointers to discussion threads where system admins hash
out their Solaris woes and triumphs. Find out everything you need to
know by visiting our Featured Topic section from the home page.
http://www.searchsolaris.com

DISCUSSION HIGHLIGHT - SOLARIS 8 IMPLEMENTATION
Our Solaris 8 implementation discussion forum combined with our
Featured Topic deliver the 1 - 2 punch that help you find resources
it takes to get the job done. Stop by today.
http://searchsolaris.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?50@@.ee84459

SOLARIS DEVELOPER CONNECTION[SM] PROGRAM
For developers building and deploying applications on the Solaris
Operating Environment, the Solaris Developer Connection program
provides free community forums, chat, tech articles, certification
programs, driver development resources, migration tools, system
performance tips, and access to patches. For more information,
visit http://soldc.sun.com

BOOK OF THE WEEK - SOLARIS 8
This week's specially priced SearchSolaris.com Book of the Week is
"Solaris 8 Essential Reference," by John Mulligan. The scope of
Solaris 8 Essential Reference includes the best way to implement the
most frequently used commands, deal with shell scripting, administer
your own system, and utilize effective security.
http://www.digitalguru.com/dgstore/product.asp?isbn=0735710074%20&ac_id=68

SUBMIT A TIP - WIN A GREAT PRIZE!
This is the last week of this month's tip contest, be sure to submit
your tip this week. This month's prize - Secret Agent Man Digital
Seiko Watch! Stop by today and submit all your award winning tips.

Check out the winning tips and this month's prize, or submit a tip
of your own today! Just go to
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/tipsSubmit/1,289485,sid12,00.html

JOB OF THE WEEK
Senior Technical Analyst / UNIX/KORN - Manpower Professional,
Johnston, RI
Click on link below to check out this opportunity as well as the
many additional opportunities returned by this search.
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/careers/0,289753,sid12,00.html

And remember to submit your resume and JobHunter to auto-notify you
regarding opportunities you seek.
http://searchsolaris.techtarget.com/careers/0,289753,sid12,00.html

FEATURED SITE - SearchEBusiness.com
Visit SearchEBusiness.com and discover free IT implementation
tactics focused on solving your toughest e-business challenges. Get
practical "how-to" techniques and real-world e-business case studies
that take the guesswork out of how to (1) make and implement the
right e-commerce decisions and (2) cost-justify your IT initiatives.
Log in with the same member ID and password you have for
searchSolaris at http://www.searchebusiness.com

BONUS: register today and download our FREE white paper, "Best
Practices of Global eBusiness Leaders" from GlobalSight. Visit:
http://searchebusiness.techtarget.com/whitepaper/1,289194,sid19_gci493572,00.html

SearchSolaris.com Member Feedback-
What do you think of the site? Are there issues or problems that you
want to see covered on the site? Email your thoughts and comments to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks everyone for all the support!
SearchSolaris.com is a TechTarget.com community site. To become a
member of any or all of our search engine sites, just click on the
"Edit Your Profile" link at the top of SearchSolaris.com and update
as you like.

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchSolaris.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.