Solaris Admin and Sun Server users...Join us for a "Security
Discussion Day" Wednesday, September 5th from 11 am to 3 pm EDT
(15:00 - 19:00 GMT)
http://searchsolaris.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?50@@.ee85fd0

Don't Let this be you: "I think someone hacked my Solaris server. Is
there anyway to verify that my system files (login, telnetd, etc...)
haven't been changed?"

Join in and have your Security questions like this one answered LIVE
by our Solaris Security Expert Mark Thacker! Just think, your own
LIVE help desk, right here on searchSolaris.com.  Mark is a Technical
Strategist for Sun Microsystems, where he has worked for four years
in the area of security and software solutions. Mark has over 10
years of hands-on experience as a system administrator on multiple
platforms and uses that experience to develop customer-desired
solutions in the area of security and directory technologies.
http://searchsolaris.discussions.techtarget.com/WebX?50@@.ee85fd0

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter simply reply to
this message with "REMOVE" in the subject line.  Or, visit
http://searchSolaris.techtarget.com/register
and adjust your subscriptions accordingly.

If you choose to unsubscribe using our automated processing, you
must send the "REMOVE" request from the email account to which
this newsletter was delivered.  Please allow 24 hours for your
"REMOVE" request to be processed.