In a recent discussion about secure ssh use the idea
of having ssh export the authentication method as a
shll variable. The idea being to limit su access to
only those who have used a public / private key pair
for authentication.

I haven't seen in the documentation if this is
possible, spcially without harming the normal
transparecy for a tunnel.

I am chcking with the bash developrs / heelp to see if
bash can be set to use such a variable.

if the functionality doesn't exist I guess I'll have
to try adding it and testing until it does work
without killing normal tunnl transparency.

Jaqui