Hey everyone. Terrible stuff goin on these days...let's hope we find a
solution to a all this chaos.

Ok, for the question. (This may be a stupid question BTW.)

Let's say I have a router. Doing NAT. When I send an email to another
office, the source ip is different from the IP I get when I do a
traceroute, and it leaves my network.

For instance. I send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] In his header, it
says that the Source address is 204.186.240.123.
When I do a traceroute to an external domain the address of the device when
it leaves my network, is 204.186.240.124.

Why would these addresses be different? Thanks

-Fab