Does anyone know how to apply Security patches on AIX?
I'm on IBM search by APAR number
http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/cgi-bin/support/rs6000.support/fixsearch
?fixdb=aix4&srchtype=apar&query=security and I've requested to list the
security patches. It comes with a lot of security patches but I don't know
which one do I need to download in order to keep system up-to-date......

Is there any patch that can be installed as the way we download and install
the Sun Solaris Recommended Patches ?
When looking at APAR database,  I've found lot of "AIX xxx  Security Related
Updates as Month XXX ", but these updates are very old.  Can anyone explain
the steps to download the last and correct  patch that will keep the system
updated ?

Do I need to apply AIX Maintenance Level Fixes to keep updated?  I just want
to install security fixes....

Thanks in advance. Regards ;
Alexandre Freire, [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Analista de Seguranca
GCFW -  Giac Certified Firewall Specialyst, SANS Institute - EUA.
Modulo Security Solutions S.A. - www.modulo.com.br

As informações existentes nessa mensagem e nos arquivos anexados são para
uso restrito, sendo seu sigilo protegido por lei. Caso não seja
destinatário, saiba que leitura, divulgação ou cópia são extremamente
proibidas.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential
and/or proprietary information. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity who is the intended recipient. Unauthorized use of this
information is prohibited