Please visit the site:
http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/rs6k/ml.fixes.html

Here you will get fixes for latest maintenance level. So download all gz
files for the latest maintenance level. It will fix all previous bugs
evenif you don't apply the previous maintenance level patches. It is
always better to apply latest AIX Maintenance Level Fixes to keep your
system updated. After applying the fix run the command:
        instfix -i|grep ML
It should show the current ML at which your system is running after
applying patches. Don't forget to reboot the system after applying
patches.

Hope it helps.

Rakesh Kumar

http://techsupport.services.ibm.com/cgi-bin/support/rs6000.support/fixsearch