Michael,

If you are a small company you should definitely consider using lower cost/higher
security software, e.g. Linux. A 486 Makes a decent DNS server, IDS or Firewall.
Anyway you look at it your overall costs are going to be much lower with Linux, and
you're going to learn some great stuff in the process. If you're concerned about the
difficulty of the task, just think of all the help you could get here...

Joseph Lyman
Graphic Products, Inc.
503-644-5572 ex 5662
800-788-5572 Toll Free