You can use a login script (add the time sync command to it)

- Peter

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Gaudet, MCSE" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, 14 Sep, 2001 13:35
Subject: Re: Time Synchronization

: you can set it as a user right
:
: in advanced
: ----- Original Message -----
: From: "Buzetta Fabian" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 10:36 AM
: Subject: Time Synchronization
:
: Hi everybody
:
: I have a network with a lot of NT 4.0 workstations and a NT Server, my
local
: setting is that nobody is administrator of their workstation, but recently
: we have to synchronize our workstations. When I run a batch to do it,  It
: says that it couldn´t syn because don´t have enough privileges. I do not
: want to give the privilege of changing time to my users, but I need to
find
: a way to syn the time of all worstation with my server.
:
: Any ideas, can somebody help me???
:
: Regards