Hello All,

You need to use logon scripts to synchronize your Windows 9x computers, but
for Windows NT servers and Workstations, it's better to install the Time
Service.
I can send you a .reg file that will set your Time Source Server and a
Winzip Self Extractible I made that will install the Time Service on your
Workstations.
You can easily customize them to change your Time Source Server, your Domain
Name and the default \WINNT\ directory of your workstations.

Just mail me.

See you.

Pascal Rossillon
System & Network Administration