From: Eric Lawrence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 1:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: outlook 2002 is a security freak

Hmm... Renaming the files before and after transfer worked fine for me.

Microsoft just can't win... They get so much flak from people for having
an "insecure" product that lets users choose to run trojaned .EXE files,
so they grudgingly make the change, and they are suddenly big brother.
Oy!

-= Eric  =-