> Microsoft just can't win... They get so much flak from people for having
> an "insecure" product that lets users choose to run trojaned .EXE files,
> so they grudgingly make the change, and they are suddenly big brother.
> Oy!

Where was Outlook was blamed for allowing someone to manually execute an
attachment?  I *NEVER* heard anyone shouting and swearing about how bloody
awful Outlook infected their system after they double clicked on
SNOW_WHITE.EXE or whatever the hell it is.

I thought Outlook was primarily slammed for the innovative ability to launch
web scripts just by viewing an email in the preview window.  It's not a
feature that brought happiness to millions, or even provided much of a
useful function...  except for the virus writers.