Ok I hope that this doesn't turn into a ZoneAlarm sucks use BlackIce or a
You shouldnt use Outlook debate... This is just a question that I was
wondering if anyone had thought about or run into.

Here is the scenario:
I have ZoneAlarm Pro Loaded
I am using Outlook 2000 as my mail client
I have MS Word 2000 set as my default email editor
I receive an email with a hyperlink
I click on the hyperlink, ZoneAlarm Pro prompts me to let MS Word access the
Internet
I click yes and remember this answer
Latter I receive a document as an attachment that is infected with a macro
virus mass-mailer (for sake of this question lets assume that the virus is
new and my anti-virus definitions will not catch it)
Since I have already told ZoneAlarm to always allow MS Word to access the
Internet will it allow the virus to access the Internet and send out
multiple copies of it self?
Thanks In Advance