 I haven't tried to do this yet, so I cannot comment here...

> 2. Another drawback that is actually more of a problem is
> that whenever
> you change a rule, you have to reboot the firebox to get it to take
> affect.  You can't change rules on the fly.  It is suppose
> to, but every
> change I've made has always required a reboot.

The good news is that a new version of the software is or will be out
soon and will not require a reboot every time.

The thing to remember is that even with a reboot, it is only 40 seconds.
Not such a problem, unless you are streaming media....