Pros:
Overall I'm happy with the product.  I like the logging features, the
company is responsive to exploits, and the email tech support is quick
to respond to your questions or problems.

Cons:
I had a M$ vpn solution in place before the Watchguard.
The Firebox will not NAT GRE thru the firewall making the M$ VPN DOA.
They REALLY want you to use their VPN.

The web page is for non-technical users and gui interface for the
firewall is designed to be idiot proof for those same people.  Although
this is good for the Internet, I find a lack of detailed documentation
and all the icons frustrating.

Erik
Net Admin

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking of installing the Watchguard firebox on our network,
appreciate
any feedback on the product.

Thanks,