I have never had any trouble with any pcmcia network card in linux. All
those programs should run fine under any network card in linux. I would
suggest you check out pcmcia in your kernel and go get pcmcia-cs from
freshmeat and install that so you have all the latest modules for pcmcia
devices. If your booted up and have pcmcia-cs installed properly then you
should have no problem just sticking the card in your computer and having
the cardmanager from pcmcia-cs see your card and load the correct module
automatically.

bob

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
| Bob Ketterhagen