Hi all....

I am looking at adding another source to the internet to my small home network.  The
OS is Win2k Server (latest patches, etc)  Both sources will have separate NICs & ip
addresses.  I would like to direct all traffic below port 1024 to one source and all
other traffic to the other source.  Also, I would like to direct specific ports and/or
specific destination ip addresses to one of the specific internet sources coming into
the computer.  I would like to hear what options I have available to do this and if
anyone has done this, any problems, recommendations, or things I should know before
doing this.

thanks

Jim