From: Geurts, James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: FW: Win2k - Multiple internet sources info

Hi all....

I am looking at adding another source to the internet to my small home
network.  The OS is Win2k Server (latest patches, etc)  Both sources will
have separate NICs & ip addresses.  I would like to direct all traffic below
port 1024 to one source and all other traffic to the other source.  Also, I
would like to direct specific ports and/or specific destination ip addresses
to one of the specific internet sources coming into the computer.  I would
like to hear what options I have available to do this and if anyone has done
this, any problems, recommendations, or things I should know before doing
this.

thanks

Jim