From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: What firewall?

Hi!

 I\'m about to buy a firewall, and I wonder if you people could give me
some advices that could help me decide which one that fits me best. See,
I\'m quite new with this.

 So, this firewall should protect a quite big serverpark. It has to deal
with a lot of information. It might be necessary to use two devices. If
it is, the information will be divided upon these two with a load
balancer. No special needs for VPN.

 I\'ve been thinking about using Watchguard Firewall 2500 or 4500. I
know that 4500 handles VPN though.

 Is this a good choice? Is there sites on the net where products are
compared and where you could see the good and the bad of each one?

Thanks / Martin Andersson