From: Vicki Vinson
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11/11/01 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: Single Sign On Software and One Time Password

Computer Associates has a Single Sign On app

>>> "eko yulianto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/08/01 10:29PM >>>
Hello,
I looking for software for Single Sign On and One Time Password solution
for
my company, does anyone know which software that I need to used or the
best
one ?
Because I will implemented that requirement in many platform ( Win9x,
W2K,
AS/400, OS/390, ) and each platform have limited features for
authentication
process.
Thank's for any help and comments.

Eko Yulianto
IT Security
Menara Asia 3rd Floor
Diponegoro 101, Lippo Karawaci
Tangerang, Indonesia
Phone: +62.21.5460666 ext.5335
Fax: +62.21.5460660
Post Office: 15810
E-mail:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT NOTICES:  The information contained in this electronic message is
privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual(s) named above.  Please notify the sender by e-mail if you are
not the intended recipient.  If the reader of this message is not the
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. HD
Brous & Co., Inc. ("Brous") does not accept time sensitive, action-oriented
messages or transaction orders, including orders to purchase or sell
securities, via e-mail. Brous reserves the right to monitor and review the
content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent
to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Brous e-mail system.
Such may be produced at the request of regulators.  Sender accepts no
liability for any errors or omissions arising as a result of transmission.