MS has a section on their technet site that will allow you to see what
DLL's match up with their products.  How good it is I don't know.
Haven't played with it much.  I'd like to get feedback on what you think
of it.  thanks.

http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/fileversion/dllinfo.asp?fr=0&sd=tech

Sean Waddell
Network Engineer