From: JC [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2001 4:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: SNMP security

Hi Folks,

SNMP security has been stated as one of the biggest
security holes in companies networks today. I would
like to ask all of the gurus out there what are you
doing in your organization to secure SNMP. If you had
a network where you were given complete control and
you didn't have to accomidate anyone what would you do
to secure SNMP?

JC