Roger that. Would help a bit to understand a bit on how you are doing
the analysis and a vague idea of what you are doing in the analysis and
what to do/how to interpret "what comes out", either.

I've "looked into the innards" of a number of software packages, and
would not recommend any of them that I've seen.

Garbage in, mystical chants, gospel out.  yeah.

V/R

Jim

--
James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA