From: Simon Barr [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2001 9:33 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Snort/Hogwash help

Thomas,

RTFM !

I only say this because if you ask questions that can be answered
by reading the docs some people get very upset by this and can get
quite rude.
Look in the man page for Snort. <HINT> look for Daemon.

As for Hogwash I've never used it so I can't answer that one.

HTH

Simon Barr
Systems Engineer

Chelsing Assemblies Ltd