From: Mark Medici [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 9:07 AM
To: Christopher Vittek; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SNMP security

Why in the world would you let SMTP through your firewall regardless?
Unless it's the interior border of your DMZ allowing SNMP from specific
hosts on the fully-protected internal networks to specific hosts inside
the DMZ and back again.

I would never allow SNMP in from or out to the Internet.

Just my 2 cents.