With most of the standard libs you cant reorder the packets manualy.  What i
wastalking about was the acutal stack for the TCP/IP networking code that is usualy in
the Kernels.  Im not totaly sure if the NIC programers have put the reordering code in
there.  But if you manualy create the packet im pretty sure that you could set how it
reorders the packed but then why? what would be too much work!
Craig