I had been under the impression that since TAoCP covers the science more
than any specific implementation (unless you happen to have a MIX machine)
it wouldn't nessessarily be out of date. Does this mean that in fact the
algorithms presented in 'The Art of Computer Programming: Semi-numerical
algorithms Vol 3' are not in fact as sound as there were a few decades
ago?

Joshua b. Jore

"Meritt James" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
12/17/01 01:38 PM