Hi Folks

I īve seven domains in my wan, and also workstations are w2k, the big
question is this, WHY?? when i selected the local domain in the workstation,
example.. (the domain of the machine), in the login,,,, ALL the Rights works
better, but if i selected another domain, ex... a domain NT4 Server, the
user donīt get all yours right...
If a user have a Administrator Right when are login in a local domain, but
when it login over a NT4 domain this user have a simple right......?????
Of course, the right over de network works good... the problem is in the
machine....

Sincurely Yours

Luciano