Hi there ...

Having some problems here in keeping all the information in is rightful place ...

Anyway, my question is about sendmail ...

Iīd like to know if any of you would kindly help in getting sendmail to log every
outgoing mail.

Reality : wan split into 2 lanīs, one sendmail sending mail and receiving .... i get
one copy of all the e-mail received by the aliases policy structure (user a is user a
and user b (user b is a backup user)) wich gets me having a copy of all incoming
e-mail.

What id really wanted to set up is to get sendmail to keep a copy of every outgoing
e-mail.

Can anyone help me with this ?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,