From: Baba Bogdan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2002 4:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: IIS

Hy people
Maybe i`m offline but why don`t you use apache on windows 2000 ? Won`t
that take a lot of "hacks" of your minds ?

                Baba Bogdan

Sys Admin
CDS NETWORK, Corpus Christi, TX, USA
CAD Data Systems, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
We can forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of
life is when men are afraid of the light.
- Plato