I for one was under the impression that the Selinux from the NSA was
actually
a set of basically rule sets and kernel patches that you implemented
into, I believe
RedHat was the one I was reading on the site.  With this in mind, if
the box is
already setup right I have a feeling that it should be quite secure
and useable.

I also have not come across an extra box to implement Selinux on as
well,
(I am hoping that will be changing soon thou)

Just my 2 cents worth

regards

John

"Programmers are tools for converting caffeine into code."
- --Anonymous