Hi!
There are a lot of CSS vuln discovered everyday. As i have understood
Cross site scripting is all about stealing a cookie, right? Cookies do not
contain logins and passwords in them. So what is so important about them? I
know that you can steal someone's session id and enter his mailbox but still
you are limited. I am not quite familiar with it so my question is what is the
worst thing attacker can do (besides stealing cookie), with a website which is
vulnerable to cross site scripting? Please enlighten me! Thanks