Nicholas,

You must do some configuration as IP address (public) and others.
As i said in the last mail, by default if you dont configure the rules the firewall
denies all outbound traffic.

I holp it helps.

Kleber

Mike Carney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>No a pix with no rules won't even work.  When the PIX is shipped you even
>have to turn on the interface and the security levels.  All things are
>denied by default and you have to add rules to allow traffic to pass through
>it.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience the
convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape! http://shopnow.netscape.com/