From: Vachon, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: donderdag 10 januari 2002 18:23
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PIX with no rules

>Correct me if I'm wrong but FW1 with NO rules defined (when installing the
FW),
>allows all traffic to pass...

Consider yourself corrected. You are wrong. Rule zero on FW1.

~S~

My own 2 cents.

The information in this mail is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.