What type of VPN solution are you looking for?  LAN to LAN? or PC to LAN? or both?
how many VPN tunnels do you require?  How users are behind the firewall?  Depending on
the answer(s) you could look at Firewall One, Sonicwall, Watchguard, Nortel Contivity
and Cisco PIX Firewall solutions with remote mobile licences.  I would be happy to
quote on suppling and possibly installation and management of the solution depending
on the size.

Kim Zayac
Business Networks Inc.
Unit 62 - 81 Garry Street
Winnipeg  MB  R3C 4J9
Canada

>>> Mike Carney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 01/16/02 02:34PM >>>
Hello everyone,

I am tasked with trying to find a faster VPN solution for our company.
Currently we use Microsoft's VPN service running PPTP.  Could anyone provide
links that explain the different encryption technologies and the speed that
relates to products that are on the market?  Thanks in advance for all those
who reply.

Mike