            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

            >                            To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                         cc:

            01/23/2002 03:35 AM          Subject:     PGP How To:  Email Use

thanks to all that responded to my IPSec and PGP
issue.  Next, I notice that I get messages with the
following:
and then the message.  I can't seem to set up PGP
so others without it installed can read it, yet it is still
encrypted (does that make sense?)  What is the
correct way to set the email settings for PGP?

thanks
dp

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.