I send hundreds of abuse emails to Korea and China every week, and can give
you a little advice and information.

When emailing to Korea, always include the CERT address [EMAIL PROTECTED],
as a recipient.  This should help improve the number of responses you get.
I seldom need to send repeat emails regarding any particular IP address, as
they are usually fixed or sometimes (eg Seoul National University), they
block the IP at their end.

In the case of China, replies are very few indeed, but as with Korea I find
one email is usually enough to stop attacks from any single IP.

Regards, Yaakov

Yaakov Yehudi
Security Administrator
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Project Tehila
Ministry Of Finance
1 Kaplan St.
Jerusalem        Ph: +972-2-5317361
Israel               Fax   : +972-2-5317095