Hi all,
We are planning to use a security risk analysis and management tool to
ease and somewhat automate our risk analysis and management process.

BS 7799 or equivalent ISO 17799 compliancy is more than preferred.

Which security risk analysis and management tool do you suggest?

Bilge Karabacak
TUBITAK-UEKAE